The attorneys at Freeh Sporkin & Sullivan LLP (FSS) are well experienced in Monitorships and working across multiple business channels. Our attorneys have direct experience supporting court-appointed monitorships following Non-Prosecution Agreements, Deferred Prosecution Agreements and settlement negotiations with the U.S. Department of Justice and the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
FSS has supported these agreements for a multinational automotive manufacturer; a multinational engineering & construction company; a global logistics company; a global merchandiser and serving the Court Appointed Special Master for the Deepwater Horizon Economic Claims Center. Contact FSS today to learn more about how our Monitorship services can benefit you.
Our Legal Services
FSS conducts a wide array of Monitorship-related services on behalf of our clients, including the following:
- Counsel to Board of Directors
- Pre-Monitorship counsel and advice
- Remediation and preparation strategy
- Monitor shadow team – Identify recommendations/issue raised early
- Government-appointed Monitor
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) violations
- Fraudulent claims violations
- Security practices
- Self-appointed monitor
- Testing performed for monitors
- Arbitration, mediation, and other alternative dispute resolution
Contact Freeh Sporkin & Sullivan LLP Today
If you need an attorney to help with a Monitorship, you’ve come to the right place. Contact FSS today to schedule your initial consultation with our firm and to learn more about our Monitorship services.