Sean Freeh is an Associate at Freeh Sporkin & Sullivan LLP (“FSS”), working from the Wilmington, Delaware office. Sean joined FSS in October 2020.
Prior to joining FSS, Sean served in the United States Army where he served as an Army Ranger. In his capacity, Sean operated within the United States Army Special Operations Command and after five years of service was honorably discharged at the rank of Captain. Following his completion of military service and while attending law school, Sean was a Judicial Intern to the Honorable Loretta A. Preska of the Southern District of New York. Sean also served as a Summer Associate at Dechert LLP, in Washington, D.C.
In Sean’s role as an FSS Associate, he supports engagements on a global basis. Several of his recent notable assignments include:
- Providing support in an international money laundering investigation.
- Supporting an investigation and background due diligence for a Board of Directors, evaluating policies and procedures for adequacy.
- Assisted in the internal investigation of a sports team to gather facts and back report to the owners.
- Evaluated security systems, protocols and resources associated with a non-profit organization who had been receiving threats. Provided appropriate guidance to mitigate risk.
- Provided support in an international engagement to evaluate and recommend changes to law enforcement academy curriculum.
Sean is a graduate of the Georgetown University School of Foreign Service and the Georgetown University Law Center. He is a member of the District of Columbia bar.Download Vcard